Level 2 Intermediate Recreational Running Coach (IRR)
Level 1 CAC or RPL for Level 1 CAC awarded or
- Certificate 3 or 4 Personal Trainer
- * For Personal Trainers entering into Level 2 IRR with Certificate 3 and/or 4, they must undertake to complete Level 1 CAC if they wish to transfer to the Athletics framework
- Currently accredited and financial with Athletics Australia
- Personal Trainers holding Certificate 3 and/or 4 in Fitness must register as a coach with Athletics Australia. They can do this prior to attending or may do it on the day of the course by filling in the forms. Athletics SA is responsible for ensuring all participants are accredited as a coach and will be invoiced the first year accreditation fee for each participant who is not currently accredited. Athletics SA must ensure that all participants are eligible to attend and participants must supply a copy of their Cert 3 or 4 Fitness if entering in as a Personal Trainer.
- Australian Sports Commission Play by the Rules online course, modules Child Protection and Harassment & Discrimination. Certificate of completion to be submitted to the course convener or facilitator.
Post Course work:
- Participants to submit to Athletics SA a session plan for the event allocated to them in the Coach in Action assessment task. This is to be submitted at the end of the course. Athletics SA must then submit all the Session Plans and the course completion data to firstname.lastname@example.org